Friday, March 29, 2019

busy month of March


a big month.  busy.
Luna is my running partner.  here under a nice full moon.
I rode to work and back for the first time in several years. was amazing.
highs and lows that day.  got rear ended...
 R totally stepped up and helped E with a pinewood derby car.

 thank you to B for this awesome Christmas gift card to the nursery. I got a lovely boxleaf azara I've been wanting.
 R's favorite moisture festival.


 I helped add weights.  unfortunately, my idea of using hair dryer to dry the glue faster actually made it runny again.  we resorted to tape.

his home made car came in 3rd, and his new car built that night came in 2nd.  he had a great time!


 

Family Jewels 5k - my time was 36.59. :) 3rd place for my age/gender. 11:55 min/m





 Bach in the Subway

No comments:

Post a Comment