Thursday, January 25, 2018

11. what january holds

 We are lucky to live next to a community center that has Friday night rollerskating.  so many fun options for Friday nights... violin group lesson, or swimming, or roller skating.  we'll definitely do this again.  I want E to enjoy it like I did as a child.

 R and E gave me a great Christmas gift of a quilting workshop.  A new technique for me called landscape quilting.  I took this photo of a photo in our work conference room.  I liked the shadowy layers of mountains.  The teacher was great.  she helped me step by step, and i'm excited to try again!

 
 here's my rendition of that photo above.  she helped me see the picture in layers.  starting from the front/bottom:  land, water, land, water, island and mountains, then sky.  to complete it, I can add trees, clouds, and sun.

 E took this photo of the dog.  he laughed seeing L wearing R's shoes.  He wanted me to post it on the family Cluster site, but i couldn't get it transferred from R's phone to mine...

handsome guys ready for church.  smiles showing lost teeth.

 E&E at P's 7th bday party.  E's first movie in the theaters. Paddington 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment