Saturday, May 21, 2016

trawling real estate websites, traipsing across the city

some very modern homes are appealing

look at this long boondogle lanyard key chain.  he calls it the tomato tornado because it's red and orange. (his color choices)


we had high hopes for this Ballard craftsman, but not quite good enough.


the urban houses make good use out of small spaces.  i was inspired by this closet -so organized and clean.

my current favorite, but too expensive!

6 car garage with a hair cutting sink


the pine wood derby was fun!



i look silly with all my hair pulled back, but colleagues look good. out for a lunch time walk to celebrate ms. E's bday. 

big beans on an appetizer tray.  love that!  have to figure out what the recipe is, just minimal flavoring with herbs and oil, I think. what kind of beans?


E and i went back to visit Green Tree friends for the auction.  it was nice to visit :)

my blog book this year.  I had to use a new company. went with "into real pages".  overall pleased, but hopefully by next year i can find a company that will be able to slurp all my content, and allow me to modify each page.  time consuming, but my preference... 

happy R.  before the stress of the trawling and traipsing begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment