Sunday, October 25, 2015

all good things

We watched conference and mended.  e sewed a blanket for his stuffy jolene! i was super impressed with his concentration and excitement about project.

ah, sweet thoughtful dandelion bouquets.

i signed up for my first 5k as an adult, so i've been jogging during E's soccer practice, as well as trying to go to gym 4x/week.  imporant to be hang with good people so you can be influenced by them  (thanks bro in law E and friend C)

we tried a kale/brussel sprout salad.  was good, but that was certainly helped by the cup of parmesan.

R's yummy pork chop and veg dinner.

another friend influence... trying out kabucha squash.  i'm trying to love squash.  will put delicata on pizza this week. 

2 comments:

  1. "I'm trying to love squash." hmm. me too. But I accidently grew about 30 butternut squash. Knew they would rot before we could make any headway. Took them to church with a sign that said "Free" and now we just have a few. Whew. I will also try to love squash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I am so loving the idea of E sewing. I honestly never thought about doing that with kids.

    ReplyDelete