Saturday, September 6, 2014

our day at Seattle Center

Everyone knows that it is one of my faults that I take too many pictures and then I can't even narrow them down very well and end up posting LOTS.  well, we had such a fun visit with Grandma and Grandpa and I want to remember it all.  I didn't even take pictures of two fun food outings: El Salvadorian pupusas and Chinese dim sum.  too busy eating, I guess.  In the past when my parents have come, they jump into helping us with house projects.  but this time we enjoyed some Seattle sights.  We spent the rainy Saturday at the Pacific Science Center and the Chihuly glass museum.


the tropical butterfly house is wonderful!

R is a butterfly magnet. 


Grandpa, the doctor, was interested in the open wound simulation.


E shooting the water cannon

saw a beautiful show about the South Pacific reefs




selfie. pretty good i think.


so cool to go back in the evening to see how the lights enhance the sculptures


No comments:

Post a Comment